The Boca Raton Symphonia
A new and evolving support group of the Boca Raton Symphonia
Existing with the approval of the Board of Directors of the Boca Raton Symphonia and functioning within their guidelines.
- To expand awareness of the Boca Raton Symphonia, thus enhancing the cultural life of our community.
- To assist the Symphonia Board of Directors in their effort to increase audience participation and financial development.
- To offer volunteer assistance.
- To develop liaisons within various residential and business communities.
- To build relations with other organizations.
- To identify and encourage support of the Boca Raton Symphonia and the Boca Raton Symphonia’s Educational Programs.
- To work in conjunction with the Board of Directors in their outreach endeavors.
- To develop events as requested by the Board of Directors.
- To function without an Executive Board but rather with the establishment of committees as needed to attain the various goals.
Membership is open to all subscribers and single ticket attendees to the Boca Raton Symphonia who desire to actively participate
in the Allegro Society.
*For additional information, please contact: email@example.com